Ethics & Governance
The aim of Ethics & Governance is to provide participants with an understanding of ethics and how it influences life choices.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM
In this programme participants will learn to:
- Understand governance is South Africa, specifically in relation to the legal framework.
- Have a proper understanding of corporate ethics and learn how to avoid high risk areas.
- Governance in South Africa, with regards to the legal framework
- Corporate ethics and avoiding high risk areas
- Ethics defined
- The three pillars for good governance and sustainable development
- Accountability in governance
- Trust in governance
- Differentiating between right and wrong
- What makes something ethical
- Division of action into three categories
- The importance of ethics
- Rights and responsibilities
- Descriptive ethics
- Normative ethics
- Teleological ethics
- Deontological ethics
- Meta-ethical theories
- The art of living – making choices
- Applied ethics
- The natural environment – is it natural/morally correct?
- Man-made environments
- Media issues
Your Lecturer for this online Programme: Ethics & Governance