General Management & Communication
To share the latest developments in:
- Communication techniques;
- Communication skills; and
- The four functions of management, namely planning, organising, activation and control.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM
In this programme participants will learn to:
- Understand and apply the four functions of management (planning, organising, activation and control).
- Understand the importance of communication and be introduced to techniques to help improve communication skills.
- Communication techniques and communication skills
- The four functions of management
- Planning and Decision Making
- Leading and Implementing
Your Lecturer for this online Programme: General Management & Communication
Mr Werner Landman
Mr Landman is currently employed by The Core Group South Africa (www.thecoregroup.co.za) as Director for Marketing and Public Relations.