Marketing & Digital Marketing
The primary objective of this course is to learn how to analyse the marketing environment, to formulate marketing objectives and plans in order to sustain a competitive advantage in satisfying the targeted customers. Without any knowledge of what marketing management is, how important it is and how it must be applied in the business, it is unthinkable to assume that any business will be a success. Sound principles of marketing management are aimed at enabling the business to grow and survive.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM
In this programme participants will learn to:
- Have a proper understanding of the overall marketing management process and marketing environment.
- Develop a market grid and positioning chart for a business.
- Analyse the product and service portfolios of a business.
- Have a proper understanding of the overall marketing plan.
- Formulate a promotional mix.
- Understand the workings and importance of Customer Relation Management (CRM) system.
- Have a proper understanding of sales and sales management.
- Develop an advertisement for a magazine.
- Discuss the characteristics of a service and the extended marketing recipe for services.
- Marketing management and the marketing concept module
- The marketing environment
- Consumer behaviour and decision making
- Market segmentation and target marketing
- Product and pricing decisions
- Marketing communication
- Distribution decisions
- Services marketing
- Strategic marketing planning
- Functional / operational marketing planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- The digital marketing environment
- Consumer behaviour and digital marketing
- Digital marketing and marketing strategy
- Contemporary topics in digital marketing