After the successful completion of the programme, the student will receive a certificate (NQF level 5) issued and endorsed by the UFS. Recognition to the Higher Certificate in Management Development is available.
In this programme participants will learn to:
By the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Participate in the preparation of a project management framework.
- Prepare a milestone plan for the implementation of a project.
- Prepare a project scope statement and Work Breakdown Structure.
- Prepare a project proposal based on conceptual cost and time estimates.
- Participate in the assessment of the impact and likelihood of identified project risks.
- Participate in project quality planning.
- Participate in cost estimating and budgeting.
- Participate in the preparation of a project schedule and cash flow forecast.
- Prepare a project procurement plan.
- Participate in the planning of human resource roles and responsibilities.
- Participate in the preparation of a project communications plan.
- Participate in the planning of a project monitoring and control plan.
- Participate in the preparation of a Project Implementation Plan.
- Modern project management
- The development of project management systems
- Defining of the project
- Cost estimation and development of the budget
- Development and construction of the project network
o Gantt charts
o Pert simulation
- Project management structures
- Leadership: be an effective project manager
- Progress, performance measurement and evaluation
- Project audit and closure
Your Lecturer for this online Programme: Project & Programme Management