Short Learning Programmes
Objectives of the Programme
Teaching delegates about:
- Communication techniques;
- Communication skills; and
- The four functions of management, namely planning, organising, activation and control.
By the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply the four functions of management (planning, organising, activation and control).
- Understand the importance of communication and be introduced to techniques to help improve communication skills.
Who Should Attend?
- General managers
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- Communication techniques and communication skills
- The four functions of management:
o Planning and Decision Making
o Leading and Implementing
Duration & Accreditation
Duration (excluding time given for the assignment):
- Face to Face – 1 day
- Online – 7 days
- After the successful completion of the programme, the student will receive a certificate (NQF level 5) issued and endorsed by the UFS. Recognition to the Higher Certificate in Management is available.
- All short learning programmes can be customised and offered on an in-house basis.